1. Keep an emergency kit in your glove compartment or trunk.
2. Keep safety first: minor accidents with no serious injuries should move to the side of the road.
3. Exchange information (name, address, phone number, insurance co., policy number, driver license number, and license plate numbers.
4. Photograph and document the accident.
5. File an accident
6. Know what your insurance policy covers
Se Habla Espanol!
Basic Spanish Translation is used in Driver Training at Shepherd's Driver Consulting
"We Take Pride In Teaching You How To Drive"
Shepherd’s Driver Consulting
P.O. Box 126314
Harrisburg, Pa. 17112
Business Phone No:
Business Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Sometimes later)
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
We serve the Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Steelton, Highspire, Middletown, Hummelstown, Hershey, and Carlisle areas
Supporting local high school students preparing for the future